Pages

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Unlimited commission sites all for free-JUST FROM A FEW REFERRALS!

So, I'm sure you guys have all heard of Neobux, it is a great PTC (paid to click) program.

Now what most users do there is just rent referrals, rent rent rent.

Most come out as loss.

But,

Smart people who have had years of experience in the PTC field know that Direct Referrals are where the true money lies.

Neobux pays a 1% commission to EVERY single purchase/add funds your referrals make.

See, in this screenshot, my 1 referral earned me almost $3, which means that he/she has spent over $300! o.O

Now, this is from 1 referral.  Think about if you had 1000 referrals like this.
A true treasure chest.

So what I'm trying to get out is that, don't spend all your cash renting referrals.

Try and inject some for advertising and gaining some loyal Direct Referrals.

Also, this referral I have is a great money maker, and be surprised to hear that I obtained them for FREE. 

If you are interested in discovering the gold mine for PTC sites, just save this page and check back in a few days, a new post will be up, lesson after lesson of free, valuable information. :)

Thanks for reading, and be careful, it's a dangerous internet out there.

P.S. note that this blog will never fill your brain with lies and promises and all that scamming ideas, but with the cold, hard, truth.


P.P.S.  One of my free referral gaining methods is through a blog I set up with 1 post, it is getting me 10 referrals to every sit,e every month.  From 10 minutes of work!

Stay tuned for next blog post.



1 comment: